By completing and submitting this form :
You confirm you have read and understood the Simpliﬁed Privacy Information Notice and the Annex, and you hereby give your consent to:
- The processing of Data (as deﬁned in the Simpliﬁed Privacy Information Notice), including Sensitive Data, for the purpose of detecting any cyber threats or vulnerabilities on your organization’s IT environment;
- The processing of Data, including special categories of personal data, for the purpose of analyzing cyber threats and vulnerabilities related to your organization’s IT environment to identify trends or emerging issues across the not for proﬁt sector.
You hereby conﬁrm:
- That all natural persons to whom the Data refer (data subject) have expressly agreed to their processing by the CyberPeace Institute for the purposes deﬁned herein;
- That you are aware of and voluntarily consent to Shadowserver, a trusted partner of the CyberPeace Institute, providing report data associated with your network information directly to the CyberPeace Institute. This enables the CyberPeace Institute to support you should any issues be detected (more information);
- That you are legally authorized to represent and bind the organisation.
You will receive a confirmation of your acceptance per email and a copy will be shared with the CyberPeace Institute and ShadowServer including shared information.
About the CyberPeace Institute
Campus Biotech Innovation Park
Avenue de Sécheron 15