- This event has passed.
How to prevent cyber threats and participate in cyber peace
Cybercrime is on the rise and the cyber threat landscape is changing rapidly.
What solutions should we adopt? How can we achieve peace in cyberspace?
Subject matter experts will address these questions during this roundtable event:
- Vincent Subilia, Director General,CCIG – Geneva Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services
- Nathalie Mombelli, Enterprise Security Manager, Microsoft
- Stéphane Duguin, Chief Executive Officer, CyberPeace Institute
- Delphine van Solinge, Corporate security Officer, ICRC – International Committee of the Red Cross
- Jeremy Richard, Deputy Security Manager – IT Security Specialist – compliance, risks & management systems, Groupe Mutuel
Date: Tuesday 25 January 2022
Register by 10 January (limited capacity): https://agenda.ccig.ch/agenda/2022/01/Comment-se-premunir-contre-les-cybermenaces-et-participer-a-la-cyberpaix