CyberPeace Institute offers exceptional opportunities for recent undergraduate and graduate students. In your role you will be able to further develop your skills to help build a successful international organization. Opportunities generally last 6 months and provide individuals with a rewarding, hands-on experience.
For more information, please contact us at:
CyberPeace Institute seeks to hire professionals of diverse backgrounds and experiences who are creative, intelligent and demonstrate initiative.
Are you looking for a new and exciting job opportunity that will challenge you and help you to grow both professionally and personally? Our organization works everyday to ensure that cyberspace is more secure, stable, and accessible to all. Our human-centric, evidence-led approach sets us apart and we are always looking for ambitious and enthusiastic new team members. Here at the Institute we have a strong sense of social justice and work to make both the virtual and physical worlds more inclusive spaces. If you see a job posting below that matches your skill set and interests, we strongly encourage you to apply!
- Contract Types
- Indefinite contract
- Definite contract
- Short term contract
- Salary Levels & Benefits
- Participation to the health insurance scheme, to the pension scheme, a transportation stipend, and other competitive benefits.
- Flexible working options available
- STEP 1 - Application
- All current job openings are published on our website under the careers page.
- We do not accept unsolicited applications. However, if you would like to submit an idea for a project or you are working on a project that you would like to collaborate with the Institute on, you are welcome to submit a 1 page proposal along with your CV.
- Once you have completed and submitted your application you will receive a confirmation email.
- If you have any questions regarding the application please contact [email protected]
- STEP 2 - Shortlisting
- We select candidates for an interview.
- You will be informed by email whether or not your application has been short-listed.
- Successful candidates may be asked to complete a technical test in order to assess technical competencies.
- STEP 3 - Interviews
- You will be called for an interview in order to assess your skills and competencies with a recruiter and/or an expert.
- STEP 4 - Selection and hiring
- The CyberPeace Institute reserves the right to ask hired candidates to provide a criminal record check and possibly a certificate from the debt collection register.
Kindly note that each step should be successfully completed in order to move forward with the process and that the timeline may vary from one step to another.
The CyberPeace Institute is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Get in touch on [email protected]