The CyberPeace Institute is an independent and neutral non-governmental organization who works to enhance the stability of cyberspace by decreasing the frequency, impact, and scale of destructive cyberattacks. The Institute works in close collaboration with relevant partners to reduce the harms from cyberattacks on people’s lives worldwide and provide them assistance. By analyzing cyberattacks, the Institute exposes their societal impact, how international laws and norms are being violated, and advances responsible behavior to enforce cyberpeace.
We are looking for undergraduate and/or graduate students to support our HR team. The internship should be an integral part of your studies. It is designed to give you the opportunity to apply and develop your skills in your area of interest.
We are looking for creative, proactive, and hands-on avid learners. We are an innovative team where ideas are always welcome.
- Support the recruitment process for job and internship openings (job ads, manage applications, etc.)
- Support in the administration of personnel files, social insurances and benefits
- Support in updating and improving our internal database, forms and processes
- Support in employer branding (partnership with Universities/schools, social media presence, enhance careers’ website, etc.)
- Support in internal and external communication
- Support in managing our HRIS tool and optimize use
- Participate in various HR initiatives and projects, team activities and prepare HR reports
Your Experience, Skills and Attributes
- Very good command of English and French, spoken and written
- Demonstrated interest in HR
- Proactive, flexible, detailed and organized
- Good team player
- Familiar with MS Office
- Commitment to work in NGOs – not for profit sector
- Knowledge in design tools, like Canva (an asset)
- Knowledge in LinkedIn (an asset)
- Student in Management, Business Administration or alike
- Mandatory: tripartite internship convention/agreement between the student, the University/school and our Institute
- Duration: 3-6 months (or more) depending on your course’s requirements
- Working rate: part-time or full-time (ideally)
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Location: Geneva (local immigration rules will apply)
The CyberPeace Institute is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Please submit your application here
- Please provide the following:
- A CV (2 pages max), in a pdf format.
- A cover letter (on page max) describing your motivation, in a pdf format.
Please read carefully:
We will only consider applications that comply with all the required enclosures and deadline submission. As much as we would like to respond to all applicants, we can only guarantee responding to candidates selected for the interview process. Thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to receiving your application and thank you for your interest in the CyberPeace Institute.