We are looking for undergraduate and/or graduate students to support our HR and Governance teams. The internship should be an integral part of your studies. It is designed to give you the opportunity to apply and develop your skills in your area of interest.
We are looking for creative, proactive, and hands-on avid learners. We are an innovative team where ideas are always welcome.
- Support the recruitment process for job and internship openings
- Support in the administration of personnel files, social insurances and benefits
- Support in updating and improving our internal database, forms and processes
- Participate in various HR initiatives and projects, and prepare HR reports
- Support in the preparation of meetings, take notes and prepare summaries
- Carry out research and draft the relevant papers
- Provide general administrative support Perform ad hoc office and administrative duties as required
Your Experience, Skills and Attributes
- Good command of English and French, spoken and
- Demonstrated interest in HR, Finance and Governance
- Proactive, flexible, detailed and organized
- Good team player
- Familiar with MS Office
- Commitment to work in NGOs – not for profit sector
- University student in Management, Business Administration, Political Science or alike
- Mandatory: tripartite internship convention/agreement between the student, the University and our Institute
- Duration: 1-6 months depending on your course’s requirements
- Working rate: part-time or full-time
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Location: Geneva and/or remote (depending on current legislation)
- Swiss work permit requirements apply
- Monthly stipend of 500 CHF (Undergraduate student) / 800 CHF (Graduate students)
We can’t wait to receive your application and thank you for your interest in the CyberPeace Institute.
- Please use our online application form
- Please provide the following:
- CV (max 2-pages)
- Cover letter stating your areas of interest and availability
Deadline for application is 30 June 2022 at 23:59 CEST
Please read carefully:
As much as we would like to respond to all applicants, we can only guarantee responding to candidates selected for the interview process. Thank you for your understanding.
The CyberPeace Institute
CyberPeace Institute is an independent and neutral non-governmental organization whose mission is to ensure the rights of people to security, dignity and equity in cyberspace. The Institute works in close collaboration with relevant partners to reduce the harms from cyberattacks on people’s lives worldwide and provide assistance. By analyzing cyberattacks, the Institute exposes their societal impact, how international laws and norms are being violated, and advances responsible behaviour to enforce cyberpeace.
The CyberPeace Institute is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
The Work Environment
- Geneva-based organization
- Dynamic working atmosphere
- Open culture encouraging interaction and sharing of ideas and opinions