The CyberPeace Institute is an independent and neutral non governmental organization who works to enhance the stability of cyberspace by decreasing the frequency, impact, and scale of destructive cyberattacks. The Institute works in close collaboration with relevant partners to reduce the harms from cyberattacks on people’s lives worldwide and provide them assistance. By analyzing cyberattacks, the Institute exposes their societal impact, how international laws and norms are being violated, and advances responsible behavior to enforce cyberpeace.
We are looking for undergraduate and/or graduate students to support our Communications team. The internship should be an integral part of your studies. It is designed to give you the opportunity to apply and develop your skills in your area of interest.
We are looking for creative, proactive, and hands-on avid learners. We are an innovative team where ideas are always welcome.
- Support activities in relation to editorial content (development, publishing and promotion), website optimization and marketing to strengthen the website, engagement, audience experience
- Provide input and support in the following areas:
- Social media management (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Production of digital products and services
- Web design
- Event organization
Your Experience, Skills and Attributes
- Demonstrated interest in Communications and/or Marketing
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- Fluency in French, spoken and written (an asset)
- Knowledge of creative tools, incl. WordPress, and social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to engage and participate in the work of a small team
- Commitment to work in NGOs – not for profit sector
- Enrolled student in Communications, Marketing, Digital Marketing or similar field
- Mandatory: tripartite internship convention/agreement between the student, the University/school and our Institute
- Duration: 3-12 months depending on your course’s requirements
- Working rate: part-time or full-time (ideally)
- Starting date: anytime
- Location: Geneva with some remote working possibilities
The CyberPeace Institute is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Please submit your application to [email protected]
- Please provide the following:
- A CV (2 pages max), in a pdf format
- A cover letter (on page max) describing your motivation, in a pdf format
- Indicate “Communications Intern” as email subject line
Please read carefully:
We will only consider applications that comply with all the required enclosures and deadline submission. As much as we would like to respond to all applicants, we can only guarantee responding to candidates selected for the interview process. Thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to receiving your application and thank you for your interest in the CyberPeace Institute.