We are looking for undergraduate and/or graduate students to support our Communications team. The internship should be an integral part of your studies. It is designed to give you the opportunity to apply and develop your skills in your area of interest.
We are looking for creative, proactive, and hands-on avid learners. We are an innovative team where ideas are always welcome.
- Work closely with the members of the Communications team to support activities in relation to editorial content (development, publishing and promotion), website optimization and marketing to strengthen the website, engagement, audience experience
- Provide input and support to the team in the following areas:
- Social media management (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Production of digital products and services
- Event organization
Your Experience, Skills and Attributes
- Demonstrated interest in Communications and/or Marketing
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- Fluency in French, spoken and written (an asset)
- Knowledge of creative tools, incl. WordPress, and social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to engage and participate in the work of a small team
- Commitment to work in NGOs – not for profit sector
- University student in Communications, Marketing or similar field
- Mandatory: tripartite internship convention/agreement between the student, the University and our Institute
- Duration: 1-6 months depending on your course’s requirements
- Working rate: part-time or full-time
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Location: Geneva and/or remote (depending on current legislation)
- Swiss work permit requirements apply
- Monthly stipend of 500 CHF (Undergraduate student) / 800 CHF (Graduate students)
We can’t wait to receive your application and thank you for your interest in the CyberPeace Institute.
- Please use our online application form
- Please provide the following:
- CV (max 2-pages)
- Cover letter stating your motivation, areas of interest and availability
Deadline for application is 30 June 2022 at 23:59 CEST
Please read carefully:
As much as we would like to respond to all applicants, we can only guarantee responding to candidates selected for the interview process. Thank you for your understanding.
The CyberPeace Institute
CyberPeace Institute is an independent and neutral non-governmental organization whose mission is to ensure the rights of people to security, dignity and equity in cyberspace. The Institute works in close collaboration with relevant partners to reduce the harms from cyberattacks on people’s lives worldwide and provide assistance. By analyzing cyberattacks, the Institute exposes their societal impact, how international laws and norms are being violated, and advances responsible behaviour to enforce cyberpeace.
The CyberPeace Institute is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
The Work Environment
- Geneva-based organization
- Dynamic working atmosphere
- Open culture encouraging interaction and sharing of ideas and opinions